Thursday, May 19, 2011

Comprehensive Enchant Scroll Database (In the Works)

UPDATE: I found a Google Gadget that allows me to embed a Gdoc Spreadsheet with the filter function on. Check it out in this post.

I've been working on a comprehensive enchant scroll list, with sorting capabilities so you can search for the optimal enchant combination and where you may find any given scroll (also which boss drops the scroll in particular). I made a Google Docs Spreadsheet that performs the functions as mentioned above, but it's sorted via filters, but filters don't show up on the embedded version of the document. When I do figure it out, I'll be sure to post it, and hopefully it can help you out too.

If you have any suggestions as to how I may post it, feel free to comment!

P.S. I use the spreadsheet while playing. It's helpful in determining which battles are worth it on hero mode (besides the extra 5 AP).

No comments:

Post a Comment