Saturday, May 21, 2011

Random: Gain SP and Proc Buffs From Dead Bodies

When you're near the dead body of a boss in a gauntlet game, you will slowly gain SP.  The more dead boss bodies lumped up together in one location, the faster the rate of gain.  I assume this works the same way by keeping a close proximity to living bosses in gauntlets as well, but I've yet to confirm that.  I'd appreciate it if someone tries it out to see if it holds true.

Another random thing I discovered is that you may proc, or trigger, buffs on dead bodies.  An Evie with a Chaos-enchanted spellbook kept kicking dead boss bodies and the buff for +150 M. ATK triggered.

Both events are pretty random, but I find the SP-gain in gauntlets a little more useful than triggering buffs from dead boss bodies.  I guess necrophiliacs can rejoice?

No comments:

Post a Comment